Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.

Wow.. I haven’t updated in a while. I haven’t dated in a while too but that’s another story for another day.

I didn’t even write about my first time playing paintball or the movie review for Mamma Mia and many more that I have watched. That’s everyone’s main gripe isn’t it? Silas especially, been telling me I wrote too many movie reviews. Due to time constraint, I haven’t been watching many movies but I have been reading more. Does that mean I will be writing books reviews instead? Maybe, or maybe not. I don’t know but I thought I just come back to blogging with a positive note. I came across the following phrases recently. Enjoy.

Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Satchel Paige

If you think education is expensive- try ignorance.
Derek Bok

God is not a cosmic bellboy for whom we can press a button to get things done.
Harry Emerson Fosdick

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
J.K. Rowling

There are things I can't force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint.
Denis Diderot

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.Don't complain.

Maya Angelou

If you are not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
Woody Allen

Think you can, think you can't. Either way, you are right. Henry Ford

The most successful people are those who are good at Plan B.

Do the thing you fear most and the Death of fear is certain.

No comments: