Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Birth

Since I am new at this and am going to post something as a test, I might as well make something out of it and write about the name of this blog.

Before that, I just want to add that the date of birth for this site of 11 November is no coincidence. I chose this date of double eleven. However, as I was trying name after name that turned out to be taken, and passing the intended birthtime of 11.11 am, it never occur to me to try the name double-eleven. I came up with pencilmanlives.blogspot.com instead.

As it turned out, it wasn't so bad. As an artist (OK... an aspiring comic artist), I started most, if not all my drawing with a pencil. The name indicated a comic book superhero character and the title itself is like a movie name, which, being a movie buff of sort, is quite complementary.

The Pencilman Lives - um... kinda cheesy actually. Oh well...

No comments: