Sunday, February 4, 2007

Who's da man?

Haven't the time to be online much nowaday. You can imagine, I just bloged about event that happened a whole one week ago. So I was pleasantly surprised to find someone left a comment on my post that goes:

hey !
like your blog better the xiaxue.
She only got shiiiiiit to say ;)

Keep it up ;)
Cheers,
Patrick
www.ribbsaeter.blogspot.com

Hmm... quite a generous compliment directed at a novice blogger, considering that Xiaxue is one of the most well-known bloggers around. Still, I shouldn't get too excited. My blog is just more 'likable', not better. And many people don't like Xiaxue for her attitude portrayed in her blog.
I thought she was a good writer but sometimes, I also beh tahan with her but it's her blog, she can write whatever she wants.
If one day someone tells me I am better than Kenny Sia, then I will have reason to celebrate. What???
If you think you can, you can.

Well, Patrick is on to some kinda charity plan for India (made mental note to read into details next time) so Patrick, if you are reading this, all the best to you.

p.s. First comment I receive on this blog. You made my day. Thanks

No comments: