Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BLOODY FUCKING HELL

People who know me would probably described me among other, as patient and forgiving, some may even said I am too patient and forgiving to a fault.

BUT HELL, PATIENT AND FORGIVING IS NOT FUCKING HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. I AM SO MAD I COULD NOT SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT. WHY ELSE WOULD I BE UP AT 5.40 AM TYPING THIS? I CAN'T BLOODY CATCH A WINK. GOD DAMMIT! I NEVER WANT SO MUCH TO REALLY PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE. ASK SOME OF MY OLDER FRIENDS AND THEY WILL TELL YOU I CAN PUNCH. REAL FUCKING HARD.

DAMNED SABOTEUR. BLOODY FUCK HAS NO SENSE OF INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER. THE END JUSTIFY THE MEAN? NOT ALWAYS. AND NEVER, IF THE THE INTEREST IS SOLELY AND SELFISHLY YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF THE ONE THAT REALLY IMPORTANT. WOULD YOU BE PROUD TO WIN A WAR WON THROUGH UNDERHANDED TECHNIQUE?

IF YOUR NAME IS (name withheld) AND YOU WORK IN THE I.T. DEPARTMENT FOR (name withheld), YOU BLOODY FUCK BETTER FIND OUT WHAT MY FACE LOOK LIKE AND STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT CAUSE I FUCKING KNOW YOUR FACE AND IF I EVER SEE YOU, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!

NO... I AM NOT FEELING BETTER YET.

UPDATES 23/7/07 : See, I am still forgiving. I removed the name of my enemy. Admittedly, the above post was a knee-jerk reaction and hardly justified. Anyone I have spoke to, I begun by admitting that I was being a baby about it. I acknowledged that I am probably as much a villain in my enemy's eyes as he was in mine. Still, in the exact same situation, I doubt I would do the things he does. In fact, I knew I won't because I been there.
Whatever... I just hope he is a better person that the (slightly tainted) impression I have of him right now, and not just because of 'this incident' especially since the battle was lost, just before the end of 17/7/07.

No comments: